Sunday, March 25, 2012

Magellan 980890-01



Order online Magellan 980890-01. Magellan Crossover GPS System The Magellan Crossover GPS is the worlds first fully featured, crossover pocket size GPS. With all the standard features of the advanced Magellan auto navigation GPS products plus the ability to go from the open road to the great outdoors with one GPS. Enjoy driving, hiking, geocaching, boating, fishing and more, all with one GPS. It is water resistant t... ... » Learn more about Magellan 980890-01.


Review for Magellan Crossover 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator. I've had a magellan map 330 for forever, and I wanted a color screen, a gps that stayed on the road (not 100 feet or more off the road)and annouced directions. I've used the magellans in rental cars, and was happy with their capabilty. The crossver meets my expectations, and its great to have all the maps as part of the cost. I am planning to buy the enhanced topo maps, because I u... ... » Read more.



Magellan 980890-01 » Read more about Magellan 980890-01.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<


Last Posts.